Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org 07985 606993 0113 2360253
Revised October 2014
- Crowning Glory – Celebrate Chimney Pots and Stacks
- Pride of Place – Rooftops, Tiles, Terracotta and Thatch
- Weathervanes – What’s blowing in the wind?
- Views of the Fulneck Moravian Settlement, Pudsey, nr Leeds
- Local History in Calverley, Farsley, Fulneck, Pudsey and District
- Remnants of a lost life - A brief encounter with life and World War I
- Our house and its contents – The Butcher, The Baker and The Furniture Maker (House History)
- Chasing Million Eyres - Following the trail Leeds to Siberia
- “The Tutor’s story” Teaching Family History – A whole new world
- Discover your Family History – Find out how, the theory is easy!
- Reading the Original – Hints and Tips for deciphering old documents
- 19th Century Boom and Bust – Exploring business and family fortunes
- Scrapbooking – Photographs and memorabilia. Conserve, display and share
- Wander the web - Top Ten free family history websites
- Family History – Sources before 1837
- Tracing your Yorkshire Ancestors online – Specialist websites for God’s Own County
- Writing Your Family History – Moving on from record sheets and charts, made it readable!
- Great Grand Uncle John (1841-1923) – a life through source material
- In a dream world – Ideas to organise your Family Research
- Ideas for researching Non-Conformist ancestors
- The 1911 and other census – What’s the difference?
- Family Historian – Highly regarded British genealogy software programme
- NEW : Family History Holidays – Visit Archives, Libraries, Museums, the Seaside and more …
- NEW : Talking Family History - What’s it all about? 20/30 minutes (not illustrated)
- 2015 : An exceptional experience – Visiting WWI Battlefields and Cemeteries
Talk presentations are adapted to suit audiences. Please ask about tailor-made workshops.
Duration: Generally 45 minutes to one hour
Fee : Usually £35 + negotiable travel depending on distance
Availability: Almost anytime depending on adult education teaching commitments
Requests: For illustrated talks – blackout or darkened room preferable
Screen, Projector stand and extension cable if possible (can provide)